2008/11/10

Anchovies & Octopus

After-school comments from Elise & Kenna this past month:
(aka: An update on school lunches)

Kenna: Mom, can I have a special treat? I ate the baby fish (complete with skin, heads & tails) all gone today...

Elise: Guess what mom! We had pig's blood again for lunch today, but the teacher didn't make me eat it! (big smiles)

Kenna: I'm so so sorry, I really couldn't eat the octopus we had for lunch today... I tried, but I just couldn't do it...

Elise is quite used to most things by now and overall does pretty good... Kenna is slowly getting more accustomed, though her teachers still frequently comment on her slowness in gettin' it down... takes after someone I know, when they were at school... ;)

(Btw, did you know that the octopus pizza at Pizza Hut here is one of the most popular flavors among our Taiwanese friends?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Amy...I am amused at your stories and adventures. Thanks for sharing. :)

Aunty Cher