2009/12/11

Overwhelmed!

There is something I've found myself wishing for over & over, but haven't gotten that miracle-I've-been-praying-for yet: 48 hour days! :-P

After returning from Australia, Michael dove back into SBS staff, the kids all went to school, and I dove deep into Titus logistics,  -- and we've barely come up for air since!

The past few months, lots has happened!!! We've both been teaching, and we have 24 people applying to come do Titus in January! I have sent out hundreds of e-mails to numerous countries, contacts, Titus applicants -- trying to get everything organized for the training time and outreach.  We'd love prayer for God's strength & grace as we're in a very busy season, with things only to get busier come Titus (January)!  Even though busy seasons can get a bit overwhelming at times, we're still doing great & looking forward with excitement and expectation to all that God continues to do!  Thanks for praying! :-)

No comments: