2011/10/31

Tired, but still Inspired!

Today was one of those days where one feels a little overwhelmed by life:
  • 3 meetings
  • errands down the street
  • laundry piled up on the couch to fold and put away
  • sink & counter full of dishes that need to be washed
  • a floor that is in desperate need of a mop
  • need to prepare for Bible study tomorrow
  • teaching next week in DTS -- all morning long, all week long, need to prepare for that
  • Titus contacts to e-mail
  • Titus applicants we need to write and accept
  • Titus teams to continue arranging
  • Titus outreaches to organize
  • meetings to arrange
  • kids have their mid-semester exams this week and need help studying the next few evenings
  • family is hungry -- need to make meals
  • Michael's thumb is broken -- I get to do the dishes for 6 weeks straight :-)
  • not sure I have enough clothes to wear for teaching for a week -- may need to go shopping
  • We have seriously run out of space in our 850 sq. foot apartment -- we pretty much have clutter everywhere -- but I have no idea where to put everything anymore
  • youth group to prepare for Friday night
  • Michael preaching the next two weeks at a church in Taipei
  • and... we want to spend quality time with our kids and be discipling and inputting into their lives each day!
So, we cleaned up after dinner, the girls helped with some dishes, and Michael played Legos with the kids while I sat down at the computer for a few minutes of down time before I tackle a bit more on the house.  As I was praying for a renewed burst of energy, I re-read the following and was both blessed by God's goodness and grace as well as re-inspired to keep giving absolutely everything we've got.  One of my favorite verses is from Col 1:28-19, "Him we proclaim, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man mature in Christ.
For this I toil, striving with all the energy which he mightily inspires within me."


Need a little boost of energy or re-inspiration?  Read this! :-)
From Titus Montana
(I tried to upload a few times earlier this year, but only got it to work tonight...)

Titus Times Montana 2011

No comments: