2011/03/01

Titus Nepal!

My heart has been so full this year hearing all the reports from Titus Project world-wide.  Titus Nepal now brings us up to 7 operating locations around the world.

I don't know what kind of things touch and inspire you, but watching Titus videos generally brings the tissue box out for me.  I am inspired by the lives of the individuals I see (several whom we also personally know).  I'm encouraged to keep going each & every day, giving everything I've got.  I am challenged to live a life of faith and obedience as I see the incredible Faithfulness of God over the years.  God's Word is alive and active and we are all blessed to be part of bringing it to the nations!

This video was put together by our dear friend and Titus Montana leader (who was in charge of pioneering Titus Nepal), Kerry Neve.  The one thing that especially struck me from this video is the joy I see on these guys' faces.  The photos are of the 3-wk Training Time before they are all sent out on outreach to go teach & preach! :-)

No comments: