2009/09/13

Blogging Bonanza!

There's nothing like a late-afternoon cup of coffee to help oneself get caught up on a few things after the kids have gone to bed.  I've been wanting to update our Blog site for eons now, so I intentionally had 2 cups of coffee this afternoon for that very purpose!  The kids are all sleeping,  and now, several hours later -- (it's 2:34am - I'm going to be in trouble when Michael reads this in the morning!) --  I think I've done it!  6 new posts!!

I had several Drafts which have been saved for some time now, written at various times but not yet up & available for reading.  I finally uploaded some pictures & videos to go with them, changed a few words here & there, wrote a brand-new post, and got them all PUBLISHED! :-)

"New" posts start back at June 30.  Happy reading!  I'm off to bed!!

3 comments:

Marysol said...

Amy, how did you do it? 6 posts! WOW. 7 technically if you count this one. I didn't comment on each one, but wanted to let you know I read them all. Can totally understand the language one. I'm constantly correcting my 'English' here switching out alot of those words too. Loved reading & catching up on your lives.

Stevens' Family said...

and yes she was in trouble when she came to be at 3:15 am. Michael

Anonymous said...

Great to read of all your adventures in Oz and home.. and great to hear the kids are all getting better... they were probably exhausted after their Ozzie travels..
And i really hope you dont stay up that late so often Amy!!

Miss you guys loads.

Lynette