2007/12/07

Unfortunately, not coffee grounds

I got out the blender the other day, set it on the counter, moved it over a bit, and noticed a few dark specks on the countertop where the blender had just been. So, standing on a chair, I decided to inspect the shelf where I had taken the blender down from, and discovered what you see in the picture. Nice!

I wish I could say somehow we spilled coffee grounds under the blender on the top shelf, but no, this is something else... and no, not nice! Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting!

Yes, the bottom part of the blender had become home to a cockroach, and this was the evidence of his apparently several-month stay. Yum.

Mmmm...Mmmm... think I might head off to go make a smoothie!

(On second thought, maybe I'll go fill up the bleach bottle instead! Ugghhh!)

No comments: